Daps Daps

What does play mean these days?

Sorry but these games where you click play then it opens some other website are just annoying. If I like the game I may go to your website, why does everyone try to force this? Looks like we are starting to see a new trend.

Alien Ship Escape Alien Ship Escape

Does everything open a link?

I clicked play and it opens a link to your site. I guess this is my punishment for not seeing the start button in the corner. I click on some guy and it opens a link to your site. I click "solucion" which I assume would explain how to solve the puzzle. No, just opens another link to your site which isn't in English. Yeah, nice going. Sorry but you lose a few marks for that.

Madness Next-Gen Madness Next-Gen

Broken

Where did you download this preloader from? I have seen it many times before it and it always fails to load. I suggest using one of the Newgrounds preloaders and making sure you test everything before submitting.

Repeat the Melody Repeat the Melody

Not bad, but

Well for me this game was extremely difficult. I didn't know which sound was played. I suggest you display on screen each note as its playing for someone like me that doesn't know what a "c" or a "d" sounds like. On later levels you could remove this because people would have a chance of knowing what is being played.

AS3teroids AS3teroids

It would be nice if I could play it

It's not letting me play it because it says I have ad block software. Maybe there isn't a game to play? you know, file size 9.5 KB.

Breaking-Point 2 Breaking-Point 2

Nice but

The text at the begining is too long and should of made a skip button. Why hide the mouse? Are you trying to annoy me! Just move it off the window and you will see what I am on about. when playing the tank didnt turn well but using the mouse to fire was cool in a way but nothing to new. Throughout the whole game games of gondor in the buttom right!! Do you know how sick I am of that website?!! you lost a few points for that :)

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Nice

Best online game ever made. I love the music! It fits the game so well. I think what made the game so funny was the fact of you beating up a dumd random helpless kid with a stupid name. ha ha ha! you cant help but fell sorry for them! The only thing I didnt like was that you have to start all over again when you die!! Nooooo!

Mario's Time Attack:Remix Mario's Time Attack:Remix

ok

I like the mini game but that was about it. The main game was not all that. oh and what is with the games of gondor? Dont you think you should add a nice long intro with the nintendo logo aswell.

Kenney responds:

Games of Gondor sponsored my game, They really deserved more then only an intro but oh well..

Short Racing Game Short Racing Game

Nice

For your frist game its relly not that bad. Just try and improve the graphics when you race your car. Not bad for a frist game

Magnetism Magnetism

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 4.1108 to 4.1578

I love your game its sooooo cool and I could play it allday!!!