View Profile DrJam

All 18 Game Reviews

4 w/ Responses

What does play mean these days?

Sorry but these games where you click play then it opens some other website are just annoying. If I like the game I may go to your website, why does everyone try to force this? Looks like we are starting to see a new trend.

Broken

Where did you download this preloader from? I have seen it many times before it and it always fails to load. I suggest using one of the Newgrounds preloaders and making sure you test everything before submitting.

It would be nice if I could play it

It's not letting me play it because it says I have ad block software. Maybe there isn't a game to play? you know, file size 9.5 KB.

Nice but

The text at the begining is too long and should of made a skip button. Why hide the mouse? Are you trying to annoy me! Just move it off the window and you will see what I am on about. when playing the tank didnt turn well but using the mouse to fire was cool in a way but nothing to new. Throughout the whole game games of gondor in the buttom right!! Do you know how sick I am of that website?!! you lost a few points for that :)

Nice

Best online game ever made. I love the music! It fits the game so well. I think what made the game so funny was the fact of you beating up a dumd random helpless kid with a stupid name. ha ha ha! you cant help but fell sorry for them! The only thing I didnt like was that you have to start all over again when you die!! Nooooo!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 4.1108 to 4.1578

I love your game its sooooo cool and I could play it allday!!!

How do you play?

I dont think it works right. go check it

Nice

How do you make stuff like this? This is much better than the NG one. like it loads!

Nice

I need right click thats who!

Nice

Addictive i think. sound! sorry I had to give you an 0 on sound because there was none. Try adding a picture in the background to uncover

Xbox Gamertag: DrJam88