View Profile DrJam

29 Movie Reviews

Poor quality but I like these kind of movies

I didn't find the jokes funny but I would say some were "enjoyable" mainly because of how they were backed up by just shoving in some music at the end of the clip.
Hmm, I feel like I might be giving this a score that is too high. The only thing that keeps this flash standing is the overuse of quotes from movies. But I know I am a sucker for loud, unexpected, random in your face jokes that are just slapped together. So, that is what I got from this flash and why you're getting a fairly decent score.

Nice

Maybe you guys could add a menu that allows you to skip to each authors part in the movie. Also add something as simple as a background to the questions in the quiz... I mean its just a few buttons and text!

Hey cool, you got Yoshi-1up in this one.

Nice

I like the fast and random stuff if you know what I mean! This is some funny stuff man. keep it up!

18 Game Reviews

What does play mean these days?

Sorry but these games where you click play then it opens some other website are just annoying. If I like the game I may go to your website, why does everyone try to force this? Looks like we are starting to see a new trend.

Broken

Where did you download this preloader from? I have seen it many times before it and it always fails to load. I suggest using one of the Newgrounds preloaders and making sure you test everything before submitting.

It would be nice if I could play it

It's not letting me play it because it says I have ad block software. Maybe there isn't a game to play? you know, file size 9.5 KB.

Xbox Gamertag: DrJam88