View Profile DrJam

All 29 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

Poor quality but I like these kind of movies

I didn't find the jokes funny but I would say some were "enjoyable" mainly because of how they were backed up by just shoving in some music at the end of the clip.
Hmm, I feel like I might be giving this a score that is too high. The only thing that keeps this flash standing is the overuse of quotes from movies. But I know I am a sucker for loud, unexpected, random in your face jokes that are just slapped together. So, that is what I got from this flash and why you're getting a fairly decent score.

Nice

Maybe you guys could add a menu that allows you to skip to each authors part in the movie. Also add something as simple as a background to the questions in the quiz... I mean its just a few buttons and text!

Hey cool, you got Yoshi-1up in this one.

Nice

I like the fast and random stuff if you know what I mean! This is some funny stuff man. keep it up!

Keep trying

Good preloader but the graphics are really bad and need to be fixed. I liked luigi's special so it did have some humor.

Keep trying... ok?!

MagitekCloud responds:

Don't worry. I will especially try to do better. I wanna shoot towards 3.5 on my next video if this one does as well. I am aware of the graphics though, but I didn't wont to over due my first flash!

That was great!

RupeeClock responds:

Awesome, thanks.

??¿

I had no idea what was going on but... Well done

DannyP responds:

Thank you. At least you can see that the graphics and stuff were decently done. Some people seem to dislike it just because they don't understand it. Thanks for reviewing.

Nice

I really like your movie! Great intro.......

Nice

That was great. The fighting scene is best and very well done! That is the best flash I seen for a long time. Some of the backgrounds need to go and be replaced but nothing to bad. Make sure the next part is as good.

Nice

That was great. I really like the intro bit with the gun. What is the name of the song in Dr Pepper Glock's part?

&