8-bit Mario Shorts 8-bit Mario Shorts

Poor quality but I like these kind of movies

I didn't find the jokes funny but I would say some were "enjoyable" mainly because of how they were backed up by just shoving in some music at the end of the clip.
Hmm, I feel like I might be giving this a score that is too high. The only thing that keeps this flash standing is the overuse of quotes from movies. But I know I am a sucker for loud, unexpected, random in your face jokes that are just slapped together. So, that is what I got from this flash and why you're getting a fairly decent score.

AKRII April Fools Day AKRII April Fools Day

....

I couldn't be assed to play the real game anyway.

Lambtaco responds:

I'll ass your face!

A Duck Life A Duck Life

....

"Put the volume high because the song isnt that loud"
Well that just gives the whole thing away don't you think?

Daps Daps

What does play mean these days?

Sorry but these games where you click play then it opens some other website are just annoying. If I like the game I may go to your website, why does everyone try to force this? Looks like we are starting to see a new trend.

Alien Ship Escape Alien Ship Escape

Does everything open a link?

I clicked play and it opens a link to your site. I guess this is my punishment for not seeing the start button in the corner. I click on some guy and it opens a link to your site. I click "solucion" which I assume would explain how to solve the puzzle. No, just opens another link to your site which isn't in English. Yeah, nice going. Sorry but you lose a few marks for that.

Madness Next-Gen Madness Next-Gen

Broken

Where did you download this preloader from? I have seen it many times before it and it always fails to load. I suggest using one of the Newgrounds preloaders and making sure you test everything before submitting.